THE PORTUGUESE LIST is a digital project of Escalas & Planos Unipessoal, Lda. a company with registered office at Avenida Estados Unidos da América, 114 – 4º Dto, 1700-179, Lisboa – Portugal, VAT number PT510442382.
By using this website and THE PORTUGUESE LIST social networks you are automatically agreeing to these terms, so you may want to read this page before you continue browsing here.
It is also possible that we may change any terms or conditions at any time, so it is advisable that you go through here to confirm that nothing has changed.
Images used in articles
We usually use images belonging to third parties, as long as they are in accordance with one of the following options:
- images belonging to stores to illustrate products;
- images released into the public domain by Marketing & PR companies for the purpose of press transmission;
- images available for free use and without attribution in stock pages or other means of distribution of images with Creative Commons licenses;
- images that are too impacting or representative of the news targeted.
If you still believe that any of the images we use violates your copyright, please contact us through the email [email protected]
Either through the THE PORTUGUESE LIST social network accounts (like Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest) or through the website itself, we will probably give you the possibility to send us or share with THE PORTUGUESE LIST your content such as photos, videos or texts.
By doing so you are automatically consenting to a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide license to use, adapt, publish, copy, store, sell, distribute or display your content, including any intellectual property contained therein, in any medium currently known or to be developed, without any payment or compensation and without further authorization from you.
The responsibility for your content published or shared with THE PORTUGUESE LIST is yours, we assume in good faith that you are the owner of all such content and we are not responsible for any infringement of copyright or image rights of third parties.
Apart from that, all content you share with THE PORTUGUESE LIST must respect some minimum standards of human conduct. While we cannot guarantee that we will monitor all content shared publicly with us, it is possible that we will delete all content that we consider to be toxic to the community at our discretion. Some examples are:
- defamatory, obscene, pornographic, violent, hate speech, intolerant, racist, illegal, questionable, profane or fraudulent content;
- content that violates any third party rights, whether intellectual property, copyright, privacy or others;
- content that contains advertising of any kind;
- content considered as spam, computer virus, Trojans, or any type of software, code or files, in order to attack, limit or interfere with the normal operation of the website or appropriate our users’ data.
Links to third party content
You are not allowed to copy, distribute, reproduce or sell any content present on THE PORTUGUESE LIST website (or the website itself), be it text, images, logo, icons, audio or video without our permission.
First of all, congratulations for getting this far, it’s hard to imagine anyone getting it.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions or non-targeted points, please send us an email at [email protected].
Last update: December 28, 2021